Scope of Activities: The manufacture of bespoke sintered iron / steel components for automotive, domestic and industrial applications.
It is the aim of this company to reduce where possible the impact its activities may have on the environment.
The primary objectives of this policy are:
- To comply with all applicable environmental legislation.
- To monitor all new and revisions to existing legislation.
- To continuously strive to improve our environmental performance.
GTB will achieve these objectives by adhering to the following commitments:
- To assign responsibilities throughout the site.
- To maintain a formalised Environmental Management System.
- To set objectives and targets to prevent pollution, and manage our environmental impacts.
- To provide relevant training for all employees.
- To integrate environmental performance considerations into decision making at all levels. To consider the environmental impacts associated with products throughout their life cycle.
- To communicate openly and consult with all interested parties on environmental issues. To formally review this Environmental Policy annually and update and re-issue as required.
- GTB Components encourages all of its customers and suppliers to be environmentally responsible.