This policy applies to our company and may also refer to suppliers and partners.
Our company will:
- Respect legislation and regulations
- Honour its internal policies
- Ensure that all our business operations are legitimate
- Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent
We will always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights. We will promote:
- Safety and fair dealing
- Respect toward the consumer
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
Protecting the environment
- Our company recognises the need to protect the natural environment. We will always follow best practices when disposing of waste and using hazardous materials. In addition, we will comply with customer requirements regarding product end of life, conflict materials and sustainability.
Preserving the environment
Apart from legal obligations, our company will proactively protect the environment. Examples of sustainability activities include:
- Conserving energy as far as possible
We will ensure that we:
- Do not risk the health and safety of our employees and community and ensure that H&S Risks are assessed, eliminated, mitigated or transferred
- Support diversity and inclusion and exclude discrimination of any kind.
- Our company is dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and will abide by all fair labour practices. We will ensure as far as is practicable, that our activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights in any country (e.g. forced labour/modern slavery).